Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

a partnership agreement in a property has been set up between

Customer Question

a partnership agreement in a property has been set up between a father and two sons
in this agrrement it states that upon his death the fathers share goes to his two sons automatically, but in the event of the sons deaths their shares go to their families as part of their estate- what is the legal term for the two different types of partners
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!