Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

hi I was given a written warning in feb in my hearing I

hi I was given a written warning in feb in my hearing I said what was said was mostly untrue as I did admit to probing food that was not cook properly. I appealed the decission but it after my appeal the warning stands. so on Thursday I was told to do another job to cover an other girl that was off I said yes no problem but the girl in covering will have to learn and do this job the chef stormed off in a huff did nt come in Friday so Monday about 11 the boss landed called me out for meeting and said he got another complaint about me and that I was suspended with pay for week pending a formel investation and was told to leave . I have been with the company for 9 year .and our chef is there 5 month where do I stand

Once they have a formal disciplinary procedure and you are aware of it. This must be followed by them to the letter. If they fail to do you may have a case for unfair dismissal.

I would imagine that the formal investigation and suspension with pay is provided for within the disciplinary procedure.

You will therefore have to exhaust the internal avenues within the business including your right of appeal before you can take the matter any further