Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

Customer Question

A anonymous letter was sent to management about me I was given a copy yesterday.
I work in a small hospital setting I am a carer but I also provide hairdressing needs to the clients I come and do their hair on my days off I buy hair colour shampoos etc from a local hairdressing supplies so the prices charged would include the associated cost the clients monies is kept in a safe at the centre I hand in receipts to nurse in charge on the day and she deals with the money
the person who wrote this letter [what im reading is]:they are accusing me of extorting money from these vunerable people they signed off the letter Concerned Relative. But I know who wrote this letter she works with me and she is not a Re
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  taratill replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, are you in the north or south of Ireland?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am in south Ireland