Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

Hi there, Just a quick question. My wifes parents died

Customer Question

Hi there,

Just a quick question. My wife's parents died many years ago and were buried in a family burial plot which still has the capacity for two more burials. My wife and I would like to be buried with her parents. However, somebody on the cemetery committee in the town says we have to get written permission from all her remaining sisters and brothers. Could you explain the law in this regard and, in general, where would be the first place to go to track down the original, burial plot agreement, of her parents?

Thank you in advance,

Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Wendy,

I would be grateful if you would carry on your search. I notice that your time stamp is EST. Just to clarify, this research is based on Irish Law?

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, David. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello David,

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting for the right professional to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!