Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

This query relation to getting some help in trying to reach

Customer Question

This query relation to getting some help in trying to reach an estimate value of a property in Schull village centre which we may consider approaching our landlord with a view to buying. We know that you know Schull and we have been dealing with you recently in relation to the AIB Bank Building in Schull. WE were not successful with our offer for that building. We would be grateful if you could help us to come to some kind of approximate value of the property which you can see in the photos attached,

The dimensions are below and the property is no.10 Main Street Schull. Please note that the garden is 25metres long and 8metres wide.
It would be so helpful if you could estimate an approximate value. Or any other comments. I would be grateful if you could keep this enquiry totally confidential.
Best wishes, Barbara Connelly

W
L
Sq
W
L
Sq
Total sq m

Ground Floor
4.8
7.4
35.52
4.26
2.55
4.26
39.78

First Floor
4.4
7.1
31.37
4.26
2.55
4.26
35.63

Second Floor
4.3
7.3
31.01

31.01

106.42
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy