Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

Customer Question

I am planning to Inform Justice that my spouse her job is over while waiting another job I am scared to loose my EU4FAM it is still valid for 4 years
Do I need to update the DOJ , I am having a good job do I risk to loose my card?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ronan replied 3 years ago.
While a stamp 4 allows you to work in Ireland, there is no requirement that you must have a job. So there is no requirement to inform the Dept of justice
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi thanks for the answer however it is not clear enough for me.

My spouse is an EU citizen , i got the EU4FAM because she is excercising her right . Now after a year she is losing her job. So it is not about me but her. while she is having some incomes from her country and i am working . Well do i lose the residence card if the EU dept in Ireland knows she is no more excercising her right?

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please can you cancel them , but remember i have paid in cash 30 $ for this, as the information is urgent i will look for lawyer office nearby