Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

I want to know if I can sue my next door neighbours landlord,

Customer Question

I want to know if I can sue my next door neighbours landlord, the tenants have been continually causing a nuisance with antisocial behaviour. This has been going on for three years and my family and I are at braking point. The land lord won't serve them any notice and he now won't answer my calls or reply to a message.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy