Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

NA-100

Customer Question

I would like to make contact with Tom o Dwyer in regards XXXXX XXXXX Financial. Paddy XXXXXXX

Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Wendy I would like to cancel this question.

Thx Patrick.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Wendy.

If you can get me contact info for Tom I would be greatful.

Thx Patrick

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My Situation is I have been ripped off by Muldowney Financial services Dublin.They are invested in Brazil making big profits.Simular to Tom o Dwyer.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, Patrick. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Close the question