Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

Customer Question

how to lift a sterilization agreement? we purchased a 1/2 acre site which adjoins our bungalow and garden 5 years ago.i was informed about the agreement.we applied for pp for my daughter but were refused.we appealed and were also refused.we have lived in our home for 30 years and reared 4 children. sterilization agreement was main reason. we made submissions to both the legal department and the 5 year county development plan to have the sterilization lifted. the legal department said no and the managers reply to our submission was that there were enough ways within the system to get pp in our area. we made these requests before we went for pp in 2011. the sterilization was entered into originally in 1973 and subsequently renewed by the same family in 1998. DLRCC is the planning authority. Niall

Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Wendy, thank you for your response but I would just like to cancel my question please. Can you confirm this and refund my 25€?