Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

NA-100

Customer Question

I work in a bank, for 7 years, I was diagnosed with stress and now depression and admittedly have lacked focus at times. because of lack of sales, i was given a disciplinary hearing in 4/2012, achieved sales targets in 12/12 but now as the first quarter has not gone well have been told that there is a second disciplinary hearing. is there any way I can fight this? I have spent a year working on my depression with a counsellor and am only now beginning to feel able to deal with the world (a bit dramatic I know!) Work is aware of my medical illness .
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will wait but have access to a personal computer in the evening only. I have to go to a hearing on wednesday - so if the reply is later than tomorrow night, I will have to cancel the question, thank you.

Regards

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting for the right professional to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!