Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

Customer Question

I am in the process if legal seperation. My husband is now on his 3rd affidavit and has not complied with court clerk orders? He has moved almost all savings, bought property, put it in my daughters name, is evasive and will not comply with DCourt istrict Clerk orders, What can I do as I am running out of funds to fight this, he has totally disregarded request from my solicitor not to divest further of saving which were orignally joint. He has forged my signature on legal documents/ company accounts, savings accounts closed and has lied on his affadivit and is stalling for time to move the remainder of funds. What can I do?Am I entitled to free legal aid?

I do have some savings but fast running out and he knows this. He has cut maintenace from 1400E per month to €800pm and I cant afford this expense. I run a small business from home but makes no profit. I am 62.

Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!