Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

hello, I would complain for abusive phone bills

Customer Question

Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ronan replied 3 years ago.
Call the gardai, this is an offence and abusive under the Post and Telecommunications Act and it can investigated and prosecuted
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm afraid garda won't be able to assist on anything of that matter, as they are more competent for road affairs issues and lost and stolen,...

I have in mind a web service like there is for push services complains for smartphones

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!