Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

if a fire or object is looked at periodically? Can you say

Customer Question

If a fire or object is checked at periodically over a period of twelve hours? Would you say it was unattended  or has it been attended to?

Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ronan replied 1 year ago.
It was periodically attended so therefore for periods it was also unattended. What is material here is whether it was attend/unattended at the point when the relevant incident occurred
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience: B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

At the time the boat was stolen it was not attended, but had been checked on thought the night.

Michael

Expert:  Ronan replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately then, it was not attended
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ronon
insurance claim for my car,boat and trailer. I`m English and live in Spain we have insurance with Liberty.Seguros how advertise to British expats. On a trip from Spain to England my car,boat and trailer were stolen in France. Liberty have offered to pay out for the car, but not for my boat and trailer. Saying it was left unattended so by there conditions the boat and trailer were not insured even tho they were locked to the car and under the same number plate as the vehicle, They all sow tell me the contents of the car were not covered.
Having Full Comprehensive Insurance I thought I was cover for the trip. The document from Liberty are written in Spanish, I have often asked for it in English as I do not speak Spanish. They have now sent me copy in English,
but now it`s a bit to late, I will try to send you a copy if I can.
Thank You
Michael

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy