Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

i am owner of a coffee business in thessaloniki greece. i am

Customer Question

i am owner of a coffee business in thessaloniki greece. i am planing to expand my business by franchise. i would like to ask if i can domain the exterior and design of my coffe shops to privent someone to build a same coffee shop but with different name
i have allready domain my brand and label
thank you
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contacting

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Greece, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Thank you for your understanding,