Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

My husband and I are building new home and had a couple of

Customer Question

hello my husband and I are building new home and had a couple of quotes from builders in the area we picked our plans out on line and gave to one of the builders and had him give us quote. it was very high per sq foot and we went with other company
JA: What written documentation do you have?
Customer: he now has called them and claimed copyright issue but the plan was copied by him from online plan.
JA: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?
Customer: I work for attorney and have appointment with one off site with in week he emailed the company we are working with and said copyright issue and cc his attorney....he is also local and i know of them
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't think so
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What is your question here, i.e. what are you asking about this scenario?