Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

I designed British petroleum bp conainment cap I own it they

Customer Question

I designed British petroleum bp conainment cap I own it they copied it did not ask my permission to duplicate shorty after i submitted the drawings to Robert Bea the professor at Berkeley under went massive surgery it failed what know one realize I did a patent before I sent them I need protection the story is gaining attention I need help Google Alden adame the mystery plumber or the plumber I tell my story in the comment section ABC NBC unbelievable 20/20 Greenpeace Christian science all want interviews I'm terrified this is the first disaster only part of story I did it again aliso canyon methane leak same tool and a federal mandate to have my tool on board 320 offshore drilling rigs they the government gave them my tool there is more I also put those oil separators together for Keven Costner's team again my design
He got 34 million for my idea I got zero please I need to be protected will wait to hear from you before I start my interviews
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Alex Reese replied 5 months ago.

hello

do you have a patent on the containment cap design? if not you will likely not have any options unless you have solid proof that you invented the design and someone stole it....and even then without a patent you may not be able to do anything about it and would have to spend tons of money in litigation against these entities, which are wealthy from the sound of it. practically speaking, you are out of luck without a patent that has been infringed.