Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years professional experience.
16823287

I need help filing a request for an extension of all trial

Customer Question

I need help filing a request for an extension of all trial dates in an Opposition trial that has started against my trademark filing. The Opposer has already agreed to the 90-day extension of all dates. I just need to find a generic template that I can lightly customize and file an the Trial Board.
Thoughts?
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! My name is***** give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Here is a sample motion that you can use as a go-by.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I had found this same example also; it is an example for a request to an extension to the Initial Disclosure stage. I'm looking for an example for requesting an extension to all Trial Dates...which, admittedly, probably doesnt happen very often, thus a generic example may not be available. I'll see if I can truncate this document...alter it...and make it work for me.Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My next step, after altering this document, is figuring out how to even file it with the Trial Board: I suppose there are websites that will explain this, unless you happen to have the direct URL already.
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Here is the procedures manual.

Look at section titled : 107 How and Where to File Papers and Fees