Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law

I have self published 2 books, The Men of the USS Arizona

Customer Question

I have self published 2 books, The Men of the USS Arizona and the USS Arizona Men, 75th Anniversary. For both, I obtained a copyright. Now, 5 months after publishing my last book, An individual has put all of the information on her website claiming that she did all of this research and owns the material.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Are you asking if you can sue them over this?