Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

What is the copywrite law for our church viewing GOD IS NOT

Customer Question

What is the copywrite law for our church viewing GOD IS NOT DEAD? There is no charge, just the church congregation viewing the movie together. thank you.
Patsi *********
*********
*********
*******
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is the movie being RENTED, or is it OWNED? And who owns/rents the movie - a congregant, or, a church agent?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.