Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law

I own a home and a photographer uses it and sells it on the

Customer Question

i own a home and a photographer uses it and sells it on the internet is this lega
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: nope.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: the photo was taken prior to our ownership..but many companies across the nation use it in advertising.. I just requested a BIG mortgage company to take it down and they did honor my request.. the photrgraher would not commit to take it down
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: texas
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?