Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

If I have an album being sold on Amazon, iTunes and being

Customer Question

If I have an album being sold on Amazon, iTunes and being played on Rhapsody and Spotify but have received no compensation, what are my options. I do not have a registered copyright, but it is being sold under a copyright based on my band name. Any ideas?
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have witnesses that all compositions and recordings were done by me.
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 5 months ago.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could.