Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law

I would like to copyright all my media

Customer Question

I would like to copyright all my media
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I agree to the terms.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I want to copyright all my media
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.
The best way to do that is to use an online service like the ones listed HERE. This is the least expensive and fastest way to get the copyright protection at the federal level. Does this answer your question?