Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law

I'm interested in publishing a book. Title:JA: The IP Attorney

Customer Question

I'm interested in publishing a book. Title:
JA: The IP Attorney will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. The title is Can you Hear Me Now? Conversation with God.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the IP Attorney can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best. Is there anything else the IP Attorney should be aware of?
Customer: There isn't anything else. The title of the book includes the words, Can you hear me now? Conversations with God. I just needed to know if I could use them.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the IP Attorney about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Are you concerned because of the use of the phrase "can you hear me now?" by the wireless company?