Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law

My husband has a slogan/phrase about the University of Alabama.

Customer Question

My husband has a slogan/phrase about the University of Alabama. We cannot copyright but not sure what we need to do to protect while submitting to vendors that we received front the university. Can you assist?
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The charge was for $66.00 not $5.00? Please advice that as well. Thank you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My email was not correct. Correct is:***@******.***
Expert:  Legalease replied 5 months ago.
Hello there ---You should contact customer service at(###) ###-####to discuss the deposit and payment issues. After you discuss this with them, if you wish to close out your request, please let them know. If you want to continue, then please come back to this page and let me know. I am not permitted to discuss the payment terms and conditions. -MARY
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OK what is your advise
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes please continue with advise
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you there? :)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My PayPal account was charged...but the reply email states that it did not go through
Hello again --As I said earlier, I am not permitted to discuss the different programs offered and payment level requested (most of the experts are not even aware of them ). There are different payment levels for telephone calls and I am not sure why they request the small deposit when the actual question price is more. If you call them they will explain it to you and it will just take a few minutes. If you decide that you do not want to pay the charges after I have answered your questions then I am not paid anything for assisting you and I do not want to put either of us in that position. I am happy to give a lengthy answer and/or discuss this on the telephone if you wish, but it seems like there is some confusion regarding what is included and what is not and that is better explained by customer service. -MARY