Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

I have a small business

Customer Question

Hi - I have a small business (website) that resells items and recently received a letter from a large corporation "requesting" that I cease and desist the use of their trademarks...
I wish to continue to resell these items and would like someone to review the letter, understand the items being sold and provide guidance in how to proceed?
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I can take a look although not an "in depth review," and provide some general information and suggestions. If this is acceptable, please attach the letter with your reply.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ely - Thanks for responding. I am choosing to not move forward.
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Okay I will let customer service know to do a refund.