Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law

We are a seller on Amazon and another former seller is

Customer Question

We are a seller on Amazon and another former seller is filing false copyright claims.
What are our options for taking legal action for false infringement complaints?Thanks
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. Could you clarify what you mean by "false copyright claims" please.