Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

I'm making a copyright movie how I do that?

Customer Question

Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 8 months ago.

Will your work be a collection of works from a variety of owners/authors or will this work be wholly owned by you?

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 8 months ago.

Do note that your work (any work) is copyright protected upon creation and the act of copying and/or distributing it by others is a violation of your copyright protection. I can provide better information on how you obtain official recognition of your work once you answer the above question as the application type and fees involved.

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 8 months ago.

I am logging off for the evening, but I will be back online around 2:30 PM CST tomorrow and will respond once you have answer the question I posed above. Please reply here and I will respond once I am back online tomorrow.

Regards,