Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

I posted an article not knowing it was intelectual property,

Customer Question

I posted an article not knowing it was intelectual property, made no financial gain from it and posted it for educational use. I am being threatened a law suit, is this possible?
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Ely replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me a little more about the situation? What kind of article was it? Where did you post it and why? Has it been taken down? Etc. The more you can tell me, the better I can render my answer.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 12 months ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!