Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

I need to use photo taken from the internet that I cannot

Customer Question

I need to use photo taken from the internet that I cannot obtain permission for. My book company will not let me use the salutary clause. and insists on cutting them. Aside from having a degree in wildlife biology I also have degrees in journalism and
mass media. I wrote the book to stop the needless mutilations, killing and unexplained disappearances of scores of hikers, children and campers in our outback each year. Also to stop the starvation of thousands of mountain lions each year. The chief cause
of the former is our wildlife agencies claim mountain lions don't consider man as part of their food chain. Now or historically. Therefore they cannot explain to users of the outback how to avoid them. .I need to use photos of their victims, starving lions,
and lions they mislabel as be juveniles to present my case by using circumstantial evidence of their misleading outdoors men because they fill their coffers with millions every years claiming said lions have no interest in feeding on humans Sorry that is a
quick description of whats been going on in our outback the past forty+ years It's much more complex
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Sorry...I do not understand your question. Do you have a specific question today?