Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney practicing all aspects of copyright/trademark law
10285032

The printer of my book destroys my book manuscript. I want

Customer Question

The printer of my book destroys my book manuscript. I want to sue her for my intellectual properties My book has been held in hostage. I cannot publish it Please help.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What help would you like? Have you obtained a local attorney and filed suit against them yet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know how to file the lawsuit Pro Se before November 2015.I cannot afford a lawyer now unless it's a contingency.

It says you request for a phone call payment failed. So I cannot call you.

You have a specific case, I cannot provide you a template for what you have to file that is specific to your facts, but what I can provide you is a template for a complaint that you have to file in court, with the summons, that you can use to draft your own complaint based on your facts for destruction of your property and replevin (return of your property): http://www.elliott.org/wp-content/uploads/Palm-Coast-suit.pdf

You need to type up your complaint and you need to have it notarized when you sign it. Then you file it with the clerk of court in the circuit where the defendant is located. Then you serve the defendant a copy of the complaint and summons which they have to answer.