Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney practicing all aspects of copyright/trademark law
10285032

Infringement on originality work

Customer Question

Infringement on originality work
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will await your response before going further.
Thank you
***** **********
Dover, NH 03820
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What happened with the copyright lawyer you used? He didn't tell you the next step after sending the cease and desist letters?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Sir: or Ms. or Madam:
While I might consider additional information and help, I still do not have even a yes or no from you
and I have thus far paid 47 dollars. Why should I pay more for something less than I am getting. If
you or someone would get on the stick and do something right, you might could make some real
money. Why do things correctly? No hidden stuff! I'm disappointed in you.
***** *****

Thank you for your reply.

Please understand that this system works only if you the customer tell us what is going on. You have not given us any information that is sufficient for us to answer you. If you would kindly tell us everything that is going on with your situation, then we could properly answer you as to what your next steps would be. Until you give us sufficient background information and tell us what the attorney you hired did for you and explained to you (so we do not tell you what you already know) we cannot actually answer your inquiry.