Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

Will everything be kept discrete and confidential?, is it

Customer Question

Hello Sarah,
Will everything be kept discrete and confidential?
For jewelry, is it possible to file rights to a specific design model jewlery with a message at the copyright office or does this need a patent?
If the jewelry design model can be enforced by a copyright, is it limited by a certain quanity of those models or is it limited by a certain amount of years or time period?
In the event that a company sold and marketed a jewelry design that is copyrghted, by pure innocense, is there a defense for the company on the basis of innocense, especially that there was never any warning of notice of copyright infringement, or even notice of any coyright at all?
If the company is an LLC and ceases to be active, does the legal responsibility of the company shift or transfer to the owner of the company? Or does any legal proceeding against the company continue against that company?
What is the result if there is a court decision against the LLC company. What can the plaintif
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What defenses are there for a company that has sold and marketed a model jewelry, which design has been filed at the copyright office by a jewlery design company.If the owner of the company lives overseas, can they go against the owner of the company personally, where the case is filed in California and the company's address is registered in the U.S., whereas the owner lives overseas.What defenses are available besides innocense of the copyright?Can you have the plaintiff stop the proceeding and the time to answer until we arrange a defense. How can this be done and what needs to be agreed upon with the plaintiff's attorney?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a copyright attorney in California that can defend us from a copyright infrigement case based on a jewelry design copyright. We need to know all of the defenses to defend the case.Please send us the lawyers phone number and we will call him.Thank You,
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send us a refund
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please confirm refund
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank yuou for processing the refund.
Please follow the instructions you were given above to get your refund by contacting customer service. The experts are not employees of this site and cannot process refunds and have nothing to do with customer payments of deposits to the site.