Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

If someone is willing to sign his portion of the rights to

Customer Question

If someone is willing to sign his portion of the rights to the product and existing provisional patent over to me as long as I sign paperwork which releases him, his wife, children, and any other potential heirs from any and all liability associated with the product and or with any inherent liabilities if I take the product to market and which precludes me from ever filing a lawsuit against him, his wife, children or other potential heirs for any reason which may now or in the future occur related to this product what would I have to write?
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. You would sign a Settlement and Release Agreement. If you would like me to draft a template of this document for you, I can do that for you through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?