Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

Question Talk ONLY. I have another question that is

Customer Question

Question for Law Talk ONLY. I have another question that is similar, but from a DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE that I feel highlights this question as a NEW QUESTION. I completely understand the pitfalls of designing a website for someone else. Let me ask a new question now. If I am ONLY an admirer/fan of a musician and I had a page on my website that gives ONLY information that already has been published on other sites and NO additional comments, and mention that NONE of the pictures or descriptions given are my own and that any copyrights are 100% the property of the legal owner...Is this scenario still a lawsuit ready to happen?? It would ONLY be MY own personal observations of this musician. The page or pages would have links to the musicians UTUBE videos and similar. Again, being blunt, is this idea ok or is it in the same "shaky zone" as the first question?
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good evening,

You are really getting into an area of international law and intellectual property law now and I will need to opt out and send your question to the proper category. Please be patient and hopefully a professional will help you soon,

Doug
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks so much for your straightforwardness