montysimmons
montysimmons, Patent Prosecutor
Experience:  Electrical Engineer, South Carolina Attorney, Member of US Patent Bar
9204196

My name is*****

Customer Question

My name is***** 76, have PCNS LYMPHOMA brain cancer since 2009. In remission since until Sept last year they found a tumor on my brain. It was removed and as of two weeks ago I am now in remission again, for how long no one knows.
My wife and I watch you every day and since no one in the whole United States cares about fire, which kill about 4,000 per year I know save lives every day. Well I would like for you to help me save lives too. Will You help?
I have PATENTS for the SOLUTION TO 9/11. I have been trying to get someone in the US GOVERNMENT TO REPLY TO MY PATENT WITH NO SUCCESS.
I also have PATENTS FOR 1ST IN THE WORLD "INFANT FIRE ESCAPE SYSTEM".
ALSO
PATENTS FOR 21ST CENTURY FIRE ESCAPES WHICH ARE INFLATABLE SLIDES for 2 story to 50 story blgs.
The 120 STORY HI RISE EVACUATION SYSTEMS ARE FOR THE 9/11 ATTACK.
I am sending my PATENTS TO YOU.
Thank you very much.
Respectfully
James XXXXXXXX
CAN U GET MY INFO TO THE FEMA OR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  montysimmons replied 1 year ago.
I will help you.
I cannot get your information to the POTUS nor FEMA. They ignore me also - they just tell me what I want to hear to get my vote and then do the opposite and tell me to get lost.
What I can do is look at your ideas and see if you have any chance in obtaining a patent. I can show you how to file your own provisional patent application for $65.
Once you have a patent application on file, you can approach different entities with your ideas. Actually you can do this without a patent application on file if you simply wish to save lives and do not care about profiting from same.
I will offer an additional service and if you accept you will get my e-mail address where you can send your information.