socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

if i have self-publish a book with a self-publishing company

if i have self-publish a book with a self-publishing company and have now dissolve my services with that company but want to publish book as an E-book on my own? can i be name as the publisher of my book?

If you registered a copyright for the manuscript in your company's name, then you would have to assign the copyright registration to yourself and then register the assignment with the U.S. Copyright Office -- before you dissolve the company.

If you registered the copyright for the manuscript in your own name, or you have never registered a copyright at all, then you remain the owner of the copyright, and you can simply dissolve the company, because the company does not own any rights in the manuscript.

Hope this helps.