montysimmons, Patent Prosecutor
Experience:  Electrical Engineer, South Carolina Attorney, Member of US Patent Bar

I am looking for the patent number for:Mega "Effects 5D trademark

I am looking for the patent number for:
Mega "Effects 5D trademark serial number 85868294

The "MEGA EFFECTS 5D" trademark application is owned by Avon Products, Inc.

For: Mascara

It's current status: Published for opposition

It was filed under Section 1(b): Intent to Use in Commerce

Thus, this Mark is likely for a new product which suggests a patent application may have been filed but unlikely granted at this point. The patent process takes over 2 years from the date of filing unless the review process is expedited.

In any event, A search of the USPTO patent database for issued patents that are assigned to "Avon Products" yields over 200 hits.

A search of the USPTO patent application database for applications filed by "Avon Products" yields over 177 hits.

Please provide more information as to the invention you wish to have a patent number for (or patent application number) and I can narrow my search.

Thank you.