Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

I have a question regarding "fair use" doctrine

Customer Question

I have a question regarding "fair use" doctrine in trademark law (e.g. "nominative fair use"). I am looking for an attorney to answer questions regarding this topic who has experience in both nominative fair use and trade mark infringement. Thanks

Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No one has responded.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Perhaps the fact that it is a free question is why no one respnds
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. To better serve you, I will forward your concern to Customer Service where a representative will contact you via email.

Sometimes, finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 3 years ago.
Hello again.

How can I help you?