BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a tech attorney and I represent clients with technology, internet and intellectual property matters

I have a trademark for my business (

I have a trademark for my business ( am I protected against this new reality show that started selling merch? -->

BizIPEsq. :

Hello, I will be assisting you

BizIPEsq. :

The USPTO link has expired. Could you provide the registration number of the trademark?

Goodbuy Girls

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you. This is not a registered trademark yet. It awaiting the a review by a USPTO examiner which typically takes about three months. If the examiner approves it, it will be published for opposition for one month allowing other parties who use this mark to oppose your application. Only after successfully completing this stage the trademark will be granted.

BizIPEsq. :

So at this point you have no standing to go after TLC. In fact you should not raise this issue with them because they may oppose when the mark is published for opposition. Generally consider laying low until the trademark is granted and only then contact TLC and make your demands.

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for allowing me to assist you

BizIPEsq. :

Please rate my service. Without your positive rating I do not get compensated for my work