BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a tech attorney and I represent clients with technology, internet and intellectual property matters
73280834

Hopefully you get this one :), THIS QUESTION IS FOR BIZIPESQ

Customer Question

Hopefully you get this one :), THIS QUESTION IS FOR BIZIPESQ ONLY! Thank you

So I'm confused on your answer regarding provisional vs full application. If by full application you mean non-provisional utility patent, that's not currently possible as I've mentioned.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  BizIPEsq. replied 3 years ago.

BizIPEsq. :

Thanks for requesting me. I may have missed where you discussed why a full non provisional application is not possible

BizIPEsq. :

Can you note it again?

BizIPEsq. :

If you mean the lack of ability to pay for the full then obviously a full patent application is not an option (I noted those as general options that are available when a provisional is about to expire)

BizIPEsq. :

BTW, if the cost difference between a legalzoom and using a patent attorney with your active assistance is just a few thousand dollars I would highly recommend that you use the attorney. For the most part the form preparation services provide general instructions and are not permitted to give legal guidance otherwise they would be considered practicing law without a license.

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for your continued patronage