How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney Wayne Your Own Question
Attorney Wayne
Attorney Wayne, Lawyer
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1506
Experience:  Practicing Law Since 2000
Type Your Intellectual Property Law Question Here...
Attorney Wayne is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, I need a lawyer that can review

Customer Question


I need a lawyer that can review a company website for any trademark copyright infringement.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Attorney Wayne replied 3 years ago.

Attorney Wayne :

PLEASE DO NOT use the rating system until satisfied. Instead, please click REPLY TO EXPERT to continue our conversation. Hello. At this site, we can't really do that -- as it the kind of thing that is not about legal information, but about actual legal representation. We can tell you about the law, but not render an opinion about a legal dispute. That can only be done by your own lawyer, acting under the confidentiality of attorney client privilege.

Attorney Wayne :

If you would like information about what the law is and how it is applied, we can do that. If you'd like advice on how to locate your own lawyer, we can give you many resources to help select. If these things help, please let me know, if not, we can ask customer service to refund ay deposit, since evaluating trademark issues on a web site is impossible on publicly accessible legal information site when such work requires confidentiality. Let me know. Thanks.

Customer :

I didn't receive a response to my question.

Customer :

Please disregard my last response. I just saw your response and thank you. Please kindly ask customer service to refund my deposit

Related Intellectual Property Law Questions