BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a tech attorney and I represent clients with technology, internet and intellectual property matters
73280834

I need a form for a person to sign releasing any right to ownership

I need a form for a person to sign releasing any right to ownership in the creation of some software. I did 95% of the work in the creation of an app. I need a form for the other three people to sign releasing any ownership they may feel they have in the software so I can try to market the app. I will do 100% of the marketing effort.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  BizIPEsq. replied 1 year ago.

BizIPEsq. :

Hello, I will be assisting you.

BizIPEsq. :

What you are looking for is an intellectual property Assignment agreement.

BizIPEsq. :

Here is a link to such a form in word format so you can easily edit it to fit your needs

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for allowing me to assist you!

BizIPEsq. :

Please rate my service. Without your rating I do not get compensated for my work.

Customer:

Hello

Customer:

I will print out the form.

Customer:

Page Not Found

The page you requested cannot be located.

Customer:

This is what I got when I clicked on the link.

Customer:

Are you still there?

Customer:

There is nothing on the page of the link you provided.

Customer:

There is no form.

Customer:

Can you just copy and paste the form into this chat? I am not looking for a long sophisticated form. Something simple.

Customer:

I am not looking for a buyer of my app. I know how to place an app in the app store or on Cydia. I have a half dozen apps already. I just want to clarify any ownership issues with the other guys who participated in the creation of this particular app. I don't think any of them will disagree to sign an agreement releasing them from any ownership in the app. I just don't want them coming back and claiming ownership if the app sells.

Customer:

I figured out how get the form to appear.

Customer:

Thank you

BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience: I am a tech attorney and I represent clients with technology, internet and intellectual property matters