BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a tech attorney and I represent clients with technology, internet and intellectual property matters
73280834

I want to get permission to do a Hee Haw Show that was popular

I want to get permission to do a Hee Haw Show that was popular on CBS in 1969 thru 1971. Can I lease the copyrights on this show or buy them from CBS?

BizIPEsq. :

Hello I will be assisting you.

BizIPEsq. :

I remember seeing the show in re-runs. Let me look it up. I will need to log off in the process so please bear with me.

Customer:

I never received your answer. Please send me my answer

BizIPEsq. :

I tried to post a couple of times and was told to switch to Q&A mode because of a chat bug in the system. I'm using a different computer so let me try one more time to post the answer

BizIPEsq. :

The rights to Hee Haw are not with CBS. They are owned by Gaylord Entertainment (the same company that also owns the Grand Ole Opry and various other entertainment outlets). They can be reached at:

BizIPEsq. :

Gaylord Entertainment
1 Gaylord Dr.
Nashville, TN 37214
615-316-6000
www.gaylordentertainment.com

Media Relations for HeeHaw
Barb Schaetz
615-458-8544
[email protected]

BizIPEsq. :

You would need to contact Gaylord and inquire whether they would be willing to license the show concept to you.

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. (it seems I was able to post this time around so my apologies for the delay)

BizIPEsq. :

Please rate my answer. Without your rating I do not get compensated for my work.

BizIPEsq. :

All the best!