Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I need to register by business and find out how I can use a

I need to register my business and find out how I can use a video of me with the product using an alias for me for privacy issues etc. I want to know how legally I can do this ?? legally register a business in Georgia for myself with my actual real name. Then advertise on a crowd funding site my product with an alias name for me in the video. It will be for the crowding funding site giving the administrators my real name. But in the advertising asking for money to get the product proto type manufactured be using an alias for me. how can I do this legally go about doing this here??//--  

Hi -

This goes hand in hand with the other question you asked. You can say your name is "Joe" in the video as long as the purpose of your fund raising is for the business (using the real business name) and telling the investors what they're investing in. As long as you do that, you should be ok.