Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I see what yur saying, but can I use my alias on a crowd funding

I see what yur saying, but can I use my alias on a crowd funding site for me. This to raise money for a product im trying to get manufactured etc??----
Hi - sorry for the delay.

The alias for the business can be used - as long as you have it registered - and an alias for your personal name could be used so long as you're not misleading any investors or customers of your business name/product you're selling, etc. As long as you're raising money for the business and you are providing the correct business name, then you should be ok - - as they're not agreeing to personally fund you - - instead, they're funding the business.