Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

are yu on currently??///////

are yu on currently??///////
Hi - thanks for looking me up.

How can I help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do I need to register an alias for me for business and me personally in the state of Georgia.? Also how do I need to get a license to do business in the state of Georgia here??

Ok.

A fictitious name or d/b/a or trade name is XXXXX XXXXX company decides to do business under a name other than that in which they are registered. Pursuant to O.C.G.A. 10-1-490 trade names must be registered with the Clerk of Superior Court of the county where the business is principally located.

However, you can't use a fictitious personal name. You must use your own personal name.

You can register your business as a corporation, LLC, etc. with the Ga. Secretary of State. As for a license, that would be obtained from whatever state agency regulates your business. Some don't require a license. Some just require local permits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

But can I legally register my name with the company name and also have an alias name for me? As I advertise the product as a business or individual on the crowd funding site? I need to know if how I can do this here?------

I don't think there's any legal way to register an alias for an individual. You can use an alias for your personal name. As long as the company and product information are correct, you should be ok.