Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Lawyer
Experience:  MBA, Experienced and Knowledgeable in Intellectual Property Law

Hello, Im applying for a trademark for the words "Qwik-Feet"

I'm applying for a trademark for the words "Qwik-Feet" for a
product that I invented and hold a provisional patent on.

I'm wondering if the following class description is strong or likely to raise red flags.

028 An athletic and, or, running shoe insert to improve foot speed, agility, and running form

Thank you for your question.

Why would you believe the description raises a red flag?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi - I don't really know ...I'm using legal zoom as a legal do-it-yourselfer, but once in awhile I like a little adult supervision :)

Thank you for your response and humor. The language could be somewhat cleaner or more descriptive such as providing more clarity as the insert but as long as the description fairly and accurately reflects the product that you are selling, it is not likely to be an issue.

Most of the USPTO trademark examiners will suggest certain language amendments to a description of services or products that generally do not affect the merits of the case.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How about this?

028 A prodded heel insert for use in athletic training shoes to improve foot speed, agility, and running form.

I am prohibited from providing legal advice in this forum but I think that you understand my response.