Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Lawyer
Experience:  Twenty one years experience as a lawyer in New York and New Jersey. Former Appellate Law Clerk.
8370490

Would I be able to hire you to see if this would be beneficial

Would I be able to hire you to see if this would be beneficial for our company? And if you determine yes, would you be able to perform the application process? I would only be interested in doing this if it would allow me to get my competitors to stop producing beads with race distances on them. Here are the beads: http://www.inspiredendurance.com/Running-Beads-and-Triathlon-Beads-s/171.htm
Hello JACUSTOMER,

Unfortunately, the Just Answer agreement does not permit me to be hired outside of the Just Answer forum. And currently I am limiting my legal work to the Just Answer forum. So, I recommend you find a local intellectual property in your area with whom you can work closely.

Thomas