Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I have an easement on my property for a land locked acreage

I have an easement on my property for a land locked acreage that is half tillable other half timber. Hunters have permission from the land owner to cross his ground to access timber on another property that is not landlocked but is a short cut for them, do I have to allow them to use my easement just because the land owner who has the easement says it's ok.
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm an Intellectual Property litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

If the hunters aren't the owners of the easement and IF there is other access to the property, then you are under no obligation to allow them access or an easement through your property.