Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I have a JLG 2030es scissiors lift. Battery is reading fully

Customer Question

I have a JLG 2030es scissiors lift. Battery is reading fully charged. No response from controller. I charged it overnight and the ground control battery indicator reads fully charged(green light). Thoughts
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 2030es serial#0200156392
JA: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: We bought it used 1 year ago in great condition. it was serviced for a contactor relay about 7 months ago. Havent had any problems with it until now. It reads 397 hours. Hasnt been used in a couple months though
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can can work together to get to the root of your question!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

You have 24 + volts to the tow emergency switches, lower and upper control? Do you have the voltage to the solenoid going to the pump motor? will lift raise from lower control?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I found that the ground control selector switch got put in neutral position by mistake. All is good. Stupid me. Sorry to have bothered and thanks for your time